Home > Institutional > Scientific Advisory Board
IBioBA's Scientific Advisory Board
To safeguard the high quality of scientific production of the Institutes' research on a long-term basis, all Max Planck Institutes routinely undergo scientific evaluations by independent scientific advisors - the Scientific Advisory Boards. The members are appointed by the President of the Max Planck Society, and they evaluate the work of the Institute every two years.
The IBioBA's scientific advisory board is composed of the following scientists:
- Prof. Dr. Aaron Ciechanover (Nobel Prize), Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Israel.
- Prof. Dr. Damasia Becu de Villalobos, Institute of Biology and Experimental Medicine, Argentina.
- Prof. Dr. Linda Partridge, Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Luis Barbeito, Pasteur Institute of Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Prof. Dr. Marcelo Kazanietz, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Prof. Dr. Nils Brose, Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Jens Brüning, Max Planck Institute for Neurological Research, Germany.